Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hines Ward = Class

Photo by ESPN
Here I am taking a break from the job searching, and I click on my facebook page and see a post from Hines Ward, number 86 in your program and number 1 in your heart. (Thanks Don Taylor)  In the age of over the top ego's and no thought for anything but themselves in pro sports, here's a guy who is actually aware of his surroundings. Meaning like it or not he's a role model for kids and he might have young people following his every move and word.  This is what Hines posted as his Facebook status this afternoon
"Fans, I appreciate y'alls comments, however, please keep the cursing off this facebook page. Please be courteous to my fans that are kids. If u want to use curse words, please take it somewhere else. With respect..."

Wow, not only is the man a super bowl MVP, considered one of the toughest competitors in the game, thought by some as the best blocking WR in the league (and world) he actually has some class.  Take note TO, this is how you're SUPPOSED to act. 



Kudos Mr. Ward. My utmost respect back. 


-TD

No comments:

Post a Comment