Saturday, September 18, 2010

Top Viewed YouTube Video's Ever - So Far

Since I posted the video of the stunning driving of Ken Block, it got me thinking about something. When I posted the video link to my site I noticed it had over four million views on Youtube at the time, that's right, four million.  I wondered, what video has the most views on the popular video site?  I did some searching and researching, and decided I'd post the findings here.  I personally don't want to watch all of them, but some of you might, since the top of the pile has been viewed over THREE HUNDRED MILLION times. I don't think I'll watch it once. <insert vomit noises here>.  I will however, force myself to watch two and four. A man does need to suck it up once and a while in the sake of good blogging. :)



# 1: Justin Bieber - "Baby" - 320+ Million Views 


#2 Lady Gaga - "Bad Romance" : 280+ Million Views


#3 "Charlie Bit My Finger Again" : 230+ Million Views


#4 Shakira "Waka Waka" : 180+ Million Views


#5 Miley Cyrus - "Party in the U.S.A." : 160 Million Views 
Embedding disabled for this Miley Song.. ??? Curious


There you have it, the top 5 currently on Youtube.  It certainly goes to show how people are listening and watching their music video's now.  Only ONE non paid performance artist in the top 5. 


..and just because I am totally crazy and posting videos, I thought I'd post this one of my guilty pleasures at the moment. Enjoy the trash glam styling's of one Ke$ha. This song makes me laugh every time I hear it, and she's not hard on the eyes either. 


# IDK : KE$HA - "Dinosaur" Not Official, "only" 100,000 + Hits on this one. 


Hope you feel enlightened with more useless information.


Don't be square, share! Buttons below.

No comments:

Post a Comment